Please find information and resources related to COVID-19 on this webpage for easier access.
DENOMINATIONAL AND CONFERENCE OPPORTUNITIES
- Central Conference COVID-19 Relief (Central Conference Giving Opportunities)
- ECC Resources on COVID-19 (Covenant website)
COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR THE LOCAL CHURCH
- Agenda Items for Your Board this Summer (Congregational Consulting Group article)
- 24 Questions Your Church Should Answer Before People Return (Ken Braddy blog)
- Returning to Church (Wisconsin Council of Churches)
- Lifeway Research Congregational Survey (for Local Churches)
- Return to Workplace Guide (Gallagher)
- Getting a PPP Converted into a Nontaxable Grant (Church Law & Tax Update)
- 10 Guidelines for Pastoral Care (during the Coronavirus Outbreak)
- A Sunday Without Church…(NYT news article)
- Faith-Based Response to Epidemics (Episcopal Relief and Development)
- Humanitarian Disaster Institute (Wheaton College)
- Includes a Church Planning Template
- Ministry Grid (free training and resources)
- Swedish Hospital (opportunities to partner with this hospital)
- Uptown Church Response (downloadable – response sample)
LIVE STREAMING SERVICES AND OTHER ONLINE RESOURCES
- Could Your Easter Services Lead to a Costly Lawsuit? (Church Law & Tax – article)
- Facebook Live – live streaming on Facebook. Please review the terms of service.
- Youtube – live streaming on Youtube. Please review the terms of service.
- Church Online Platform (LifeChurch.tv)
- CCLI – Licensing music for live streaming.
- One License – Licensing hymns for live streaming.
- Church Online Giving Platforms (options for your church)
- Bible Reading Plans (LifeChurch.tv)
CENTRAL CONFERENCE COMMUNICATIONS
- Central Conference Celebration Shifting from an In-Person Gathering (March 18, 2020)
- Virus Corona COVID-19 (March 11, 2020)
- Central Conference Response to COVID-19 (March 3, 2020)
OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT INFORMATION
- CDC Resources for Community and Faith-Based Leaders
- CDC Guidance for Businesses to Plan and Respond to COVID-19
- State Guidance – please note that some states may have guidance for places of worship and some may not.