Our Central Conference Celebration is designed to celebrate the ministries of the Central Conference as well as incorporate the business of the Central Conference Ministerial Association, and the Central Conference Annual Meeting. Harbor Point Ministries annual meeting also takes place during the conference annual meeting. We hope you can join us in April 2023!
In 2023, we will gather in-person in Gladstone, MI:
- Central Conference Ministerial Association (CCMA) Gathering: April 27-28, 2023
- Central Conference Annual Meeting (CCAM) Gathering: April 28-29, 2023
- Harbor Point Ministries (HPM) Annual Meeting Gathering: April 29, 2023
Location: Covenant Church of Gladstone, MI, 305 S. 9th Street, Gladstone, MI 49837
We hope your church representatives sign up for this important gathering when online registration opens in early 2023!
Instructions for Participating in the Central Conference Celebration
MAKE HOTEL RESERVATION
The Central Conference will have courtesy room blocks with several hotels located near the Celebration 2023 site. Special rates will only be available through March or until the courtesy room blocks fill up (whichever comes first).
REGISTER FOR THE CENTRAL CONFERENCE CELEBRATION 2023 – Coming Soon!
Registration will be open soon to all those who wish to attend the Central Conference Ministerial Association (April 27-28), and/or the Central Conference Annual Meeting (April 28-29). The Harbor Point Ministries Annual Meeting will also take place on April 29. All who wish to attend must register online for these events.
SUBMIT REGISTRATION PAYMENT
When registering online, you will also pay for registration (if payment is required). Delegates for the Central Conference Annual Meeting will receive materials for the meeting digitally on/around April 1.
If you need assistance with registration or payment, please contact the Central Conference office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 773-267-3060..
IF YOU ARE A DELEGATE:
- You must register as a delegate for your church.
- You must also submit a delegate credentials form (the registration period is through April 15) and have your church chairperson and secretary sign the form, to confirm that you are an elected delegate of your church. Please only submit one form per church. If there is more than one delegate attending from your church, please coordinate getting the signatures from your church chair and secretary with the other delegates.
- Please mail or email your delegate credential form to the Central Conference office as soon as possible. Delegates must submit this form AND register for the annual meeting to receive the delegate materials. The online registration deadline is April 15, 2023. No refunds can be made after April 15, 2023.
- Reminder Regarding Delegates
As a member church of the Central Conference, your church is entitled to select delegates for the Central Conference Annual Meeting. The number of delegates is based on the number of members in your congregation. Each member congregation shall be entitled to representation as follows:
Church Members Delegates
Up to 99 2
100 to 224 3
225 to 449 4
450 to 699 5
700 to 999 6
1000 to more 7
- Each association recognized by the Central Conference shall be entitled to one delegate.
- Each affiliated corporation and institution shall be entitled to one delegate.
- A church plant within the Central Conference that is not yet a member congregation may send two advisors to the Conference Annual Meeting.
Information from Central Conference Celebration 2022
Download the highlights from Celebration 2022
Find and download Celebration 2022 Displayer and Partner Ministry Resources
Questions? Contact the Central Conference office at 773-267-3060, or email@example.com.