Our Central Conference Celebration is designed to celebrate the ministries of the Central Conference as well as incorporate the business of the Central Conference Ministerial Association, and the Central Conference Annual Meeting. Harbor Point Ministries annual meeting also takes place during the conference annual meeting.
This year, due to the pandemic, instead of our in-person meeting, we will be having a Central Conference Virtual Gathering on Saturday, April 24, 2021. We hope your church representatives sign up for this important gathering! To learn more about the changes to this year’s gathering and details about the Virtual Gathering, please read the letter sent to conference churches by our Central Conference Chairperson, Rebecca Nakamura.
There will be important information shared at the meeting, including details on the nomination of Rev. Dr. H. Danny Martinez for a second term as Superintendent of the Central Conference.
Instructions for Participating in the Central Conference Virtual Gathering
STEP ONE: REGISTER FOR THE CENTRAL CONFERENCE VIRTUAL GATHERING
Registration is open to all those who wish to attend the Central Conference Ministerial Association and/or the Central Conference 2021 Virtual Gatherings. The Harbor Point Ministries 2021 Virtual Gathering will also take place on April 24. All who wish to attend must register (online) for these events. Please use the link below to access the Virtual Gathering registration webpage.
You must register to participate in the Central Conference Ministerial Association, the Harbor Point Ministry Virtual Gathering and/or the Central Conference Virtual Gathering. If you need assistance with registration, please contact the Central Conference office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 773.267-3060.
Reminder Regarding Delegates
As a member church of the Central Conference, your church is entitled to select delegates for the Central Conference Virtual Gathering. The number of delegates is based on the number of members in your congregation. Member congregations shall be entitled to representation as follows:
Church Members Delegates
Up to 99 2
100 to 224 3
225 to 449 4
450 to 699 5
700 to 999 6
1000 to more 7
- Each association recognized by the Central Conference shall be entitled to one delegate.
- Each affiliated corporation and institution shall be entitled to one delegate.
- A church plant within the Central Conference that is not yet a member congregation may send two advisors to the Conference Virtual Gathering.
STEP TWO: SUBMIT REGISTRATION PAYMENT
When registering online, you will also pay for registration (if payment is required). Please note: Delegates will pay $20 (per delegate).
Delegates will receive the virtual gathering materials on/around March 22. (If we have not yet received confirmation of your delegate/s by that time, we will send the materials to your church). Delegates will also receive the Zoom link to join the meeting on April 24. All other registrants will participate at no cost and will receive information on joining the meeting via social media.
If you need assistance with registration or payment, please contact the Central Conference office at email@example.com or at 773-267-3060.
STEP THREE: DELEGATE CREDENTIALS
IF YOU ARE A DELEGATE:
- You must register online for the virtual gathering as a delegate for your church.
- You must also submit a delegate credentials form (by April 12) and have your church chairperson and secretary sign the form, to confirm that you are an elected delegate of your church. Please only submit one form per church. If there is more than one delegate attending from your church, please coordinate getting the signatures from your church chair and secretary with the other delegates.
- Please mail or email your delegate credential form to the Central Conference office as soon as possible. Delegates must submit this form AND register for the virtual gathering to receive the Zoom link and delegate materials. The online registration deadline is April 12, 2021. No refunds can be made after April 21, 2021.
Questions? Contact the Central Conference office at 773-267-3060, or firstname.lastname@example.org