Our Central Conference Celebration is designed to celebrate the ministries of the Central Conference as well as incorporate the business of the Central Conference Ministerial Association, and the Central Conference Annual Meeting. Harbor Point Ministries annual meeting also takes place during the conference annual meeting. We hope you can join us in April 2023!
In 2023, we will gather in-person in Gladstone, MI:
- Central Conference Ministerial Association (CCMA) Gathering: April 27-28, 2023
- Central Conference Annual Meeting (CCAM) Gathering: April 28-29, 2023
- Harbor Point Ministries (HPM) Annual Meeting Gathering: April 29, 2023
Location: Covenant Church of Gladstone, MI, 305 S. 9th Street, Gladstone, MI 49837
We hope your church representatives sign up for this important gathering when online registration opens in early 2023!
Celebration 2023 Schedule
Instructions for Participating in the Central Conference Celebration
MAKE HOTEL RESERVATION
The Central Conference will have courtesy room blocks with several hotels located near the Celebration 2023 site. Special rates will only be available through March or until the courtesy room blocks fill up (whichever comes first).
Rate: $139/night (through April 3)
Rate: $115/night (through March 26)
MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
- Escanaba (ESC) – only flies Delta, and the route is through Minneapolis or Detroit.
- Marquette (MQT) – flies American direct from O’Hare (only one flight a day).
- Green Bay (GRB) – this involves a two-hour drive to Gladstone from the airport.
In all cases, you will need to make your own transportation arrangements to/from the airport.
REGISTER FOR THE CENTRAL CONFERENCE CELEBRATION 2023
Registration is open to all those who wish to attend the Central Conference Ministerial Association (April 27-28), and/or the Central Conference Annual Meeting (April 28-29). The Harbor Point Ministries Annual Meeting will also take place on April 29. All who wish to attend must register online for these events.
Note: There are two separate online registration forms – one for each of these events i.e. The Central Conference Ministerial Association Meeting and the Central Conference Annual Meeting.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR THE EVENT(S) YOU WILL BE ATTENDING
CENTRAL CONFERENCE MINISTERIAL ASSOCIATION (CCMA) – April 27-28
- Credentialed Minister $55
- Retired Minister $30
- Non-Credentialed Minister / Spouse $30
- Late Fee (after April 21) additional $15
– CCMA Registration includes Thursday dinner and Friday lunch.
– CCMA gathering begins on Thursday at 1:30 pm and concludes on Friday after lunch
– Download detailed instructions to register online for the Central Conference Ministerial Association Meeting.
– Learn more about the CCMA WORKSHOPS at this event.
FOR THE CENTRAL CONFERENCE MINISTERIAL ASSOCIATION MEETING
CENTRAL CONFERENCE ANNUAL MEETING (CCAM) – April 28-29
- Delegate $95
- Non-Delegate or Advisor $55
- Displayer $70
- Friday Lunch (early arrival) $10
- Late Fee (after April 21) additional $15
- CCAM Registration includes Friday dinner and Saturday lunch. However, if a delegate would like to participate in Friday lunch, please add the “early arrival” option to your cart when registering online.
- CCAM gathering begins on Friday at 1:30 pm and concludes on Saturday after lunch.
- Displayers should register on the Central Conference Annual Meeting (CCAM) registration form only. Displayer registration includes CCMA and CCAM meals (Thursday – Saturday). Once registered, the Central Conference will send you additional information about the event via email.
- Download detailed instructions to register online for the Central Conference Annual Meeting (CCAM).
- Learn more about the CCAM WORKSHOPS at this event.
FOR THE CENTRAL CONFERENCE ANNUAL MEETING
SUBMIT REGISTRATION PAYMENT
When registering online, you will also pay for registration (if payment is required). Ministers attending the Ministerial Association meeting will receive information from the CCMA. Delegates attending the Central Conference Annual Meeting will receive materials for the meeting digitally on/around April 1.
If you need assistance with registration or payment, please contact the Central Conference office at email@example.com or at 773-267-3060..
IF YOU ARE A DELEGATE:
- You must register as a delegate for your church.
- You must also submit a delegate credentials form (the registration period is through April 21) and have your church chairperson and secretary sign the form, to confirm that you are an elected delegate of your church. Please only submit one form per church. If there is more than one delegate attending from your church, please coordinate getting the signatures from your church chair and secretary with the other delegates.
- Please mail or email your delegate credential form to the Central Conference office as soon as possible. Delegates must submit this form AND register for the annual meeting to receive the delegate materials. The online registration deadline is April 21, 2023. No refunds can be made after April 21, 2023.
- Reminder Regarding Delegates
As a member church of the Central Conference, your church is entitled to select delegates for the Central Conference Annual Meeting. The number of delegates is based on the number of members in your congregation. Each member congregation shall be entitled to representation as follows:
Church Members Delegates
Up to 99 2
100 to 224 3
225 to 449 4
450 to 699 5
700 to 999 6
1000 to more 7
- Each association recognized by the Central Conference shall be entitled to one delegate.
- Each affiliated corporation and institution shall be entitled to one delegate.
- A church plant within the Central Conference that is not yet a member congregation may send two advisors to the Conference Annual Meeting.
Celebration 2023 Displayer and Partner Ministry Resources
Learn more about the ministries that will have displays at the Central Conference Celebration and also download resources.
Questions? Contact the Central Conference office at 773-267-3060, or firstname.lastname@example.org.