The boards and commissions of the Central Conference administer specific areas of ministry for the benefit of member churches. Volunteers are appointed or elected to direct each group’s work, in conjunction with conference staff support.
- The Central Conference Executive Board administers conference ministries on behalf of Central Conference churches.
- The Harbor Point Ministries Board oversees both Covenant Harbor Bible Camp & Retreat Center (Lake Geneva WI) and Covenant Point Bible Camp (Iron River MI) in the Central Conference.
- The Central Conference Women Ministries Board coordinates and supports Central Conference women ministries including local groups, fall retreat, and other projects.
- Central Conference Ministerial Association Board represents and attends to the credentialed Covenant ministers and staff of the conference.
- The Compassion, Mercy & Justice Commission promotes urban and multicultural ministry and supports ministries of community development, compassion, and justice.
- The Nominating Commission identifies and recommends gifted people for all conference ministries, and prepares the ballot for the Central Conference Annual Meeting.